Elementary School 2017-2018:
- $16,300 per year (September 5, 2017 – June 14, 2018) for grades Pre-K through 5th Grade for the school day from 8:00 am-3:00 pm. Instructional time begins at 8:30 am. Additional fees for books, classroom materials, special classes, and field trips.
- $975 per quarter for extended hours from 3:00 pm -6:00 pm in our KMS After School Program
- $60 per hour for individual tutoring.
Preschool Program starting January 1, 2017:
- $1,775 per month for Preschool from 7:00 am-6:00 pm, ages 3.0 to 4.0 years old (Potty trained)
- $1,975 per month for Preschool from 7:00 am-6:00 pm, ages 2.0 to 3.0 years old (Potty trained)
Infant Program starting January 1, 2017:
- $2,500 per month for Infants from 7:00 am-6:00 pm, ages 12 months to 2 years old
- $2,500 per month for Infants from 8:00 am-6:00 pm, Infants 3 months to 12 months of age. (Infants under 12 months may not arrive earlier than 8am).
Fees are based on a maximum of a 9 hour day and a tuition increase can be incurred if families exceed 9 hours a day.
**Rates are subject to change.
- $85 one time, non-refundable application fee
- $150 non-refundable enrollment fee paid when you receive confirmation of enrollment.
- $300 per year fundraiser commitment to sell raffle tickets for our Annual Arts Fest and Raffle
- Elementary students need to pay 10% of the annual tuition in advance as a reservation deposit.
- Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers need to pay $2500 as a reservation deposit.
Reservation deposits are applied to tuition. Payment plans available.
Fee schedule increased annually.
Financial aid is available and is based on the the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) which is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Call 415.821.0130 for more information.
Morning and afternoon snack included in tuition for the infant and preschool programs.