Katherine Michiels School (KMS) is a project of the non-profit Open Mind: A Project for the Development and Education of Children. Please visit www.openmindsf.org to learn more about Open Mind.
Donations to Katherine Michiels School
Please use the link below to make a tax deductible donation to Katherine Michiels School, with or without a PayPal account. All donations are fully tax deductible.
It is ArtFest season!
Remember we are looking for 100% participation from our families. No amount is too small! For more information see below.
We also accept donations via mail. Please send your personal check or money order to:
Katherine Michiels School Donations
1335 Guerrero Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Feel free to contact us for more information about giving to Katherine Michiels School. Your support is greatly appreciated.
The KMS Annual fund is our way of making sure the school raises the money it needs to continue providing the highest quality in education, staff retention and appreciation as our annual fund contributions are our main source of funding for an annual bonus given to all staff. Along with the Annual ArtFest and Raffle, the KMS Annual Fund represents our long-term commitment to strengthen and enhance all aspects of the school, particularly the following:
- Teacher Retention and Improved Benefits Program
- Ongoing Teacher Development Trainings
- New Program Materials
- Organic, Vegetarian Food and Garden Development
- Facilities Improvements
A contribution to our annual fund goes a long way to helping us continue to reach our goals. To contribute to the Annual Fund, please use the donate button above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KMS Annual ArtFest and Raffle
Established in 2006, this is KMS’ major fund raising event. All proceeds from the ArtFest benefit the KMS Scholarship Fund. More information about ArtFest will be available in the spring.
You shop. Amazon gives to Katherine Michiels School through Open Mind: A Project for the Education and Development of Children.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. (When searching please use our non-profit full name- Open Mind: A Project for the Education and Development of Children).
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Open Mind: A Project for the Education and Development of Children by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- For more information click the AmazonSmile FAQ.
Katherine Michiels School is a project of Open Mind. Open Mind is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under tax ID 94-3252640. Your gift is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. Open Mind, 1335 Guerrero St., San Francisco, CA 94110.